Friday, March 21, 2008

Fun Day


We went north to join our cousins for a "fun day". We met them at Jump Party, a warehouse full of all kinds of inflatables to race, jump and slide on. Everyone had sooooo much fun. Afterward we went back to their home for more play and a yummy dinner. We also met cute, little Sophia for the first time, and I'm so mad I didn't get a picture of her. She told me I was her favorite aunt along with many other stories. I even got a laugh out of her. She is such a sweet baby. We can't wait to see everyone again, hopefully sooner than later. Thanks guys, for the "fun day".

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I love the picture of Braeden biting the net! Such a boy! How nice to have family to PLAY with! :)

McIntire Bunch said...

We have one of those is our town called Pump it Up! We just went for a birthday party. I sometimes think the adults have more then the kids. I'm glad they all got to see eachother. We miss and love you guys!