A couple of days ago it was in the 70's, sunny and very spring like. Yesterday, a cold front hit, thunderstorms and a lot of rain. Then last night, WHILE WE WERE SLEEPING, a beautiful snow dusted the ground. This is what we woke up to this morning. WOOHOO!!! I know some of you have had an overload of snow and are saying big whoop. But we've only seen it one other time in 3 years and we get a little excited around here when it happens, even if it doesn't last for very long. (I took these pictures maybe 20 minutes ago and the sun is already shining and melting the snow.)Friday, March 7, 2008
While We Were Sleeping
A couple of days ago it was in the 70's, sunny and very spring like. Yesterday, a cold front hit, thunderstorms and a lot of rain. Then last night, WHILE WE WERE SLEEPING, a beautiful snow dusted the ground. This is what we woke up to this morning. WOOHOO!!! I know some of you have had an overload of snow and are saying big whoop. But we've only seen it one other time in 3 years and we get a little excited around here when it happens, even if it doesn't last for very long. (I took these pictures maybe 20 minutes ago and the sun is already shining and melting the snow.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
What a crazy surprise! I totally understand enjoying snow when it's rare! It makes everything look gorgeous!
Having said that, I AM SO READY FOR SPRING!
I love the snow but I am sure ready for it to be over with. It has been pretty nice here lately. I am glad you got your small dose of snow though. It has got to be kinda hard being an Idaho girl and no snow around!
Amazing! I was just saying the other day that I wished I was in TX where there wasn't any snow. Guess I cursed you guys down there... :)
WOW! Snow!! What a fun surprise! We totally don't miss the snow at all. Pictures are good enough for us!! Thanks for sharing!!
That is so cool! I bet the kids had fun before it went away. Only 59 days left Mike!
i wished some of our buffalo snow your way!
Post a Comment