

For the past month, ever since Spring Break, bedtime has been crazy. It's been a struggle to get the kiddies to bed on time. Even if the girls were in bed on time they would talk and giggle and it would take us separating them before they were quiet. This was unlike earlier times where they would be out before their heads hit the pillow. The other night Logenn even tried to get away with sleep walking. Yeah right, nice try! She had only been in bed for maybe 5 min. :)Hopefully last night was a sign of bedtime getting back to normal. They were so tired. Everyone cooperated for the most part and lights were out at 8:11. Woohoo! Even Braeden was asleep by 8:30.
Anyway, I had to get pictures of them sleeping. I love to watch them sleep. They always look so peaceful. (I wonder what they are dreaming about?)

3 comments:
precious! Love sleeping babes..they actually LOOK as innocent as they really are.
Bytheway, this ir Rachel Wurtz. Oops on the login!
ahhhh... makes me think about the countless sleeping pics ive taken of my girls. such sweet moments.
Post a Comment