Sunday, March 23, 2008

HAPPY EASTER!!!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy Easter! WHat a beautiful family! I am constantly amazed when I see pictures of Logenn and Hadley, becuase I think back to the way they were when we left for Law School! :)

Kate is speaking in sentences, which is so weird for us. Our boys were never quick to talk. They wouldn't say much until about 2 years, and then their speach would take off. So don't feel too bad. I think it's a boy vs. girl thing, you know?

mistyp said...

Such a cute Spring family! ;)

Leah said...

You are in BIG TROUBLE Miss Tina! You NEVER told me you had a blog.
Cute picture of the kids. They are cute kids.

Kim said...

Your kids are so cute! I just love Logan! She was always so wonderful in my class. Keep in touch.

The Valentine Fam said...

You have the cutest kids! I can't believe how fast they are growing. They look so adorable all dressed up.